133 Thomas Green Blvd.,
Clemson, SC 29631
What to Expect 1 Year After Your Custom Home Is Built
At the end of your first year in your home, Smith & Webb will do a walk-through and request a punchlist of 1-year warranty items for us to complete. Over the first year, you may experience settling in your home, which will call for a few quick touch-ups! This is perfectly normal, and the reason that quality home builders have a one-year warrranty. We always strive for your home to be in tip top shape.
2017 HBA of Greenville Bridge Awards
Another great year at the 2017 HBA of Greenville Bridge Awards. These awards recognize the best craftsmanship and professionalism in the industry. In the New Homes $500k-$1M category, Smith & Webb earned themselves: Best Bathroom, Best Kitchen and Best Overall. Jarrett also earned a 2017 Membership Award for his work with the HBA of Greenville. Special thanks to all of our subcontractors and everyone who makes it possible to build beautiful homes.
5 Safety Tips For Your New Home
1. Familiarize yourself with your electrical system.
2. Test your smoke detectors and familiarize yourself with their sound.
3. Put your street number, not your name, on your mailbox.
4. When moving in, always secure household chemicals and flammables first.
5. Come up with a plan and meeting spot if there were ever an emergency. Unfamiliar spaces can make an emergency situation go awry.
Sometimes the above tips go forgotten in the excitement of a new home, but with some thought, you will always be prepared!
Top Ways to Settle Into Your New Custom Home
Before you have a housewarming party, here are some ways to get settled in!
Let people know that your address has changed.
Meet your neighbors!
Get to know your home. Walking through and taking note of everything will help you adjust.
Let your builder know if there are any issues.
Invite friends and family to enjoy your favorite place to be!
Traits of Our Ideal Customers: Are you a right fit?
When it comes to the relationship between a custom home builder and their client, everything boils down to trust. Just as every customer should follow a screening process when choosing their ideal builder, every builder should too. What does Smith & Webb look for in a client?
1. Communicates Expectations Clearly
2. Respects the Builder and Subcontractors
3. Is Available for Questions
4. Understanding that Quality Work Takes Time
5. Trust in the Builder and Subcontractors
6. Understands the Invoicing/Payment Process... so that we stay on schedule
7. Sticking to Allowances in the Budget
8. Committed to Quality
9. Staying In Touch With Us After the Final Cleanup
With this, we expect you to expect the best out of us. There are expectations we set for ourselves when it comes to handling your dream home and working with you. We strive to make this process as simple, stress-free and fun as possible. We work to exemplify these key values.
1. Listening to Client Expectations and Desires
2. Communicating With Client Clearly
3. Integrity In All Aspects of Project
4. Staying on Schedule
5. Helping You Stay On Budget
6. Helping You Understand the Invoicing/Payment Process
7. Building a Strong Relationship With Our Client
8. Making Your Home Truly Custom, Not One Size Fits All
9. Being There For You After the Final Cleanup
Are you a right fit for Smith & Webb?
2016 HBA of Greenville Bridge Awards
Smith & Webb entered three homes into the 2016 Bridge Awards. These awards are presented annually by the Home Builders' Association of Greenville.
We were proud to receive:
"New Home 250-500K - Best Overall"
"New Home 250-500K - Best Kitchen"
"New Home 250-500K - Best Bath"
"Full Home Remodel - Best Exterior"
"Full Home Remodel - Best Kitchen"
You can find the images of our award winning work in the Gallery.
133 Thomas Green Blvd.,